Gaining admission into the most competitive colleges is based upon 3 primary factors: academic background, extra-curricular background, and leadership background. Journal publication fulfills 2 out of 3 of these factors. Your child can learn how to create his/her own student journal at any existing high school or college.
Your consultant is a current college instructor with 5 years of teaching experience, 3 years of running a student journal when he was a graduate student himself, and now, experience with helping other students to create their own journals. He also published his own book for classroom use. More information about your consultant can be found by clicking here.
Click here to open and print the PDF brochure.
Highlights of service
- Brainstorm an idea for a student journal
- Assistance with creating a team of devoted staff members
- Assistance with content creation
- Pre-publication assistance
- Publication assistance
- Post-publication assistance to sell on Amazon (requires 2 months to appear)
- Time period to completion: 4 - 6 months